Monday, December 28, 2009

Best of 2009 Preview

"Best of" is an labor intensive project that is just getting underway (I promise to get done sooner or later). I had toyed with the idea of making everything liver versions (I've gotten into bootlegs this year), remixes or mash-ups. The problem with this is the quality is widely uneven. So I will be giving you the usual hard copy version.

but until then, I've uploaded a series of bootlegs, remixes and mash-ups. All of this stuff is off the grid, so I don't think I am stealing from anyone. You can listen at the sight or download.

It's a decent set of music, one that I would feel good about putting out as a "Best of." But I know you readers/listeners demand more than good enough so I will agonize and make the hard choices to get the best "best of" that I am capable of. In the meantime enjoy:

http://www.box.net/shared/bmstqxntxg

Bonus points: who can name the most bands without using the internet (post here).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well Feltus,Thank God for the best of!Becaues I would still be stuck in the 60's and 70's!OK John Mayer is on one tune And the street sweeping social club is on one,and that's it for me.the rest sounds very cool! Happy New Year!